4.16.2009

BACK IN BIDNIZZ.


So all of a sudden I feel this rush of amazing-ness.
compared to the shitty i've been feeling lately, I think today I woke up with the first relaxed "ahhhhhhhhhhhh" smile and yawn i've had this past week, it was beautiful out.
I have great news, I have decided to throw myself out of my comfort zone and out to...
ENGLAND!! Yesss thats right, I am heading to England in a few weeks so excuse me if my posts are jumbled and short!!!
Addie Rizz will also hold it down here on the American side!
I couldn't be more excited for the future!!!
And I'm so ready to blow this blog up with some postsss
STARTING WITH..
MARNI WEDGESSSS
Wedges are my favorite types of shoes there is, because I love coping out and they are the easiest shoes to wear and look fly in without hurting your pretty little toes.
Amazing much? Yeah I THINK SO.

No comments:

Post a Comment

eyes